Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer program or a machine to think and learn. It is a field of study to make computers smart and program them to think on their own which in turn helps them in making rational decisions. As machines become increasingly capable, mental facilities once thought to require intelligence are removed from the definition. Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities AI machines are programmed to include are Speech recognition, learning and it can also be used to enhance the productivity of your website just like SEO reseller plans, in addition, to make the website more interactive and user-friendly.
Importance of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
AI is the mentality of a machine to think and act like a human. It has become an important part of our lives and it is used in a wide area of day to day services. We are dependent and, in some cases, forced to interact with AI on a daily basis and whether it’s good or bad, we can find out in this further explanation of AI’s integration across a wide range of platforms.
Integration of AI into Web Development
From Amazon to many other major e-commerce companies actively implement innovative technologies in their work such as chatbots, voice search, and other AI solutions. This is because of the fact that most people have started searching for goods directly through the major known websites instead of a general search so integrating AI into their websites has become a major part of website development for the major players. Some benefits of Artificial Intelligence implementation for website development are :
- Making the search operation even faster
- Making interactions with potential customers or the general visitor even better
- Providing a more relevant and precise customer experience
- Providing a more personalized store experience so you’ll always get what you want straight from the moment you open the webpage.
All these benefits are vital for any big e-commerce or some other big website who want to provide their visitors with the most optimal experience ever so that they would revisit their website and become a permanent user. Some of the methods to achieve that is:
Improve Users’ Experience with Visual and Voice Search
The way visitors search your website’s content is important and since it determines whether they find what they’re looking for, the companies spend major chunks of their time to improve this experience and gathering as much intel as they can. This is why the use of various search types such as visual and voice are recommended to improve your UX.
Both of these search types can incorporate AI to improve their functionality. To ensure you get the most from your visual and voice search, we recommend that you:
- Choose an AI with visual categorization features which is able to categorize and organize visual elements on your website which makes the search simpler and more effective.
- Understand how voice searches are unique and choose an AI with a more conversational approach.
Enhance the Customer Experience with a Chatbot
A chatbot is an automated alternative to live chat. Its use can enhance the customer experience on your website, as a chatbot can easily assist visitors or customers by answering simple questions.
Improve Sales Performance with Better Analysis
If you run an e-commerce website, you know just how important your sales performance is to the success of your business. One way to improve this performance and increase your profits is via careful analysis. Which can be either of the conversations on your phone or via email, AI tools can analyze your conversations and make suggestions based on their findings.
Integration of AI into Mobile Apps
Mobile apps can also be integrated with AI, like websites, to provide the best user experience. 5 simple ways to use AI for mobile app development are
1. Delivering personalized content.
2. Increasing app productivity.
3. Using AI for the Internet of Things.
4. Automated Reasoning.
5. Image recognition.
All these enhancements can be used to provide a better more fulfilling user experience.
AI Integration in some Other Platforms
- Some other platforms in which AI integration is beneficial among several are
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning offers cloud-based advanced analytics designed to simplify machine learning for business.
- Google Cloud Prediction API, which provides a RESTful API to build machine Learning Models.