Heading for an interview soon. Have you checked the important items to carry? Bag, best formal wardrobe, ID cards, all in place. How about your resume? Not ready, yet.
Before you start to fret and bury yourself in sweat. Do one thing. Download Resume++ app from Google Play Store. Watch your resume turn to reality, in minutes.
You don’t believe me? Well, it’s simple. Resume++ app gives your multiple formats to select. So, you can create impactful resume, in no time.
How to Create Resume Using Resume++?
Once you download Resume++ keep filling data, as you scroll along. You can create your digital signature on the resume, to give it an authentic touch.
For deeper customizations, the resume comes inbuilt with a logical format. The data can be inserted under headings and sub-headings. You can simply add detailed descriptions, to add depth to your resume.
Get Your LinkedIn Account at Work!
If you just have no time to type in the details in your resume. Do this. Enable LinkedIn via the app and extract your professional details from there. The more accurate and well-built your LinkedIn profile is. The better your resume will turn up.
This is a great feature of the app. It makes it unique and interesting, in ways you cannot even imagine.
The Resume++ Features
Specifically for Android
The app offers useful features, to let you show-case your skills in a broader perspective. It helps you put your best put forward and throws light on skills you want to highlight.
- Career (Professional) Summary
- Add Skills – enter multiple skills, as you tread along
- Add Personal Details – such as date of birth, address, languages known, contact and e-mail
- Add Educational Details – key-in specific educational details with percentage and CGPA
- Add Project Details – such as project title, duration, role, team size, expertise
- Add Experience Details – give full details of last company worked, designation, period, location and much more
- Add Achievements Details – describe type of achievement with dates
- Add References – add their contact details. Add multiple reference as needed
- Sign your Resume – create a digital signature with place date and your message. You can remove or edit it later
- Other extra details – such as your passport number and driving license
- Add an attractive Cover Letter, to impress potential employer
To let you ‘do more’ with your resume, you can always upgrade to the Pro-version.
- Get access to multiple templates
- Share your feedback directly with developers
- Throw-in an app-rating to help developers help you
- Share your resume on as many platforms as you want. Social media channels, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth to name a few
- Create resume once in PDF and share it using any template, as you want.
- Easily view or browse through all the resumes, created using different formats
This version is available for $0.99 on the Google Play Store.
Features Common for Free & Pro-version
- Preview before you share with employers
- Create resume once in PDF and share it from the app
- Take a snap of yours, to include in the resume
- Click on Help icon for quick instructions
Career on the Go!
“The resume focuses on you and the past. The cover letter focuses on the employer and the future. Tell the hiring professional what you can do to benefit the organization in the future.” – Joyce Lain Kennedy, Cover Letters for Dummies
Resume++ gives you the freedom to create crystal-clear and sophisticated resumes, for every requirement. It is smart, simple and extremely user-friendly to help you sail through any interview.
It is great for novice and experienced professionals. All you need to do is key-in your credentials or simply extract data from your LinkedIn profile.
Let your resume work for you.