The app market is driven by innovation. If your smartphone app isn’t different from the crowd, you are likely to disappear in this cut-throat competition. Although having a slick user-interface is essential in a good app, the creative idea behind it is something that can make or break your company’s fortune. 2013 has been a year of creative and innovative applications.
You have a plethora of apps available today in the app marketplaces. However, what are apps to watch out for? Which apps are the ones that make you notice them?
We have done the hard work and research for you. Here are the top 5 innovative apps of the year.
- Sparrow: This application has tried to do away with the conventional and usually boring email clients. The app makes email communication simple and interactive by imparting a conversational appeal to it. Sparrow allows you to have multiple email accounts synced to a unified inbox and offers multi-touch controls to make accessing accounts easier. The app also has a built-in web browser, something not very common with email clients.
- Robin: For those who don’t have the fortune of using porno gay Apple’s voice assistant Siri, Robin can be a great alternative. This app is your personal assistant that can not only give reliable answers to your queries but also assists you on your journey without you having to take your eyes off the road. You can ask this assistant anything from weather and twitter updates to gas price and traffic information.
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock: Would you like to be woken up in the middle of deep sleep? Unfortunately, this is what happens when you set alarms on traditional alarm apps. The Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock is one app that uses your device’s accelerometer to determine your movements while asleep when placed beside the pillow. It uses this data to wake you up when it detects strong movements. All you need to do is set a “wake up phase” and the alarm app will see to it that you wake up fresh.
- Vyclone: This video-editing app could as well redefine the video-editing standards used today. When you use this app for video recording, the app itself looks for users lesbian videos who are recording nearby and edits the video clips together so that the video can be seen from different angles. This application is apt for large events like sports and concerts.
- Action Movie FX: We all love cartoon porn videos special effects, don’t we? What if you were able to add Hollywood style special effects to your own videos? This is now possible thanks to Action Movie FX. The app designed by the production company of J.J. Abrams, who has given hits like Lost and Super 8 among others allows users to superimpose special effects into videos they record using their iPhone.
The aforementioned apps will definitely set a benchmark for other similar apps in the months to come.