Magento is top and most popular eCommerce software that can help in growing online stores. The platform is open source and can provide useful content that can be downloaded. Magento offers various CMS solutions that used for producing insightful content. As a publishing platform it has dedicated selling tools- pricing elements, rule-based calculator, email, newsletter, and marketing tools etc, all are the big factors for selling and all prove it the best CMS for eCommerce web development. Magento consists of lots of features that also show its popularity in the marketplace, some of them discussed here so have a look at below-
Magento Is The Best CMS for eCommerce
1. Open-Source Framework
As Magento is an open source framework, a Magento web development company can prefer it to start their own online store business without any cost. You can create your free account by visiting the official website. Besides, the Magento community edition is also open source and you can take free benefits of it. Thousands of small and large businesses are using open source Magento to make a big turnover in excess of $40 million annually. So, you can think about that how many online stores are making this platform. Magento has its three editions-
- Magento Community edition, which is open and free to all.
- Magento Enterprise edition, it is premium and paid system.
- Magento Go, it is paid and hosted on Magento server only.
2. Customizable Framework
When a business utilizes CMS services, it uses this framework according to the requirements. Using Magento you will get a high flexibility to create your online store which is based on specific business requirements. Besides, it can be customized for an e-commerce store. The modular components of this Magento make allow you to hold the robust back-end while shifting the front-end to provide your users an effective and satisfying experience.
SEO is the most important feature of any website. A business website always needs to be optimized as onsite as well as offsite. So Search engine optimization is a process to manage content, URLs, Meta title, Meta description, and sitemap and much more. SEO is such a great process for an e-commerce site to increase the sale of products. SEO integration with Magento has become a very practical when the online store contains a large number of products and services.
4. Scalability of Magento
Magento comes with great scalability features as it helps in scaling a huge number of users. Mostly all e-commerce sites grow fast with time, they offer a complete business model offering better services. Magento experts offer USP so it can be developed upon and the businesses can be managed according to the business.
5. Security System
Making sure the e-commerce platform is secure is one of the most important things for each online seller. The security term is necessary to understand when the platform is working with payment methods, so it is more sensitive part of any e-commerce business site. Magento security solutions come up as top priority including secure payment process offers PCI PA-DSS (PCI Data Security Standard.
6. Analytical Tools
Most of the e-commerce platform has own analytical and tracking tools. Magento also introduced its powerful tool called Magento’s Business Intelligence. This tool can be customized and modified easily and it is upgrading for both technical and enterprises users.
7. Mobile Compatibility
With the increasing growth of mobile devices and decreasing use of desktop to access different websites is a great revolution in IT industry. Most of the people use their mobile device to reach any websites. So, a Magento development company offers a solution with mobile accessibility so customers can buy products using Smartphone. They provide simple drag and drop facility to make it handy to mobile and websites. Besides, the online retailers can promote their products accessing the site via mobile device.
8. Community Support
Being an open source platform Magento has a high standard community, which can help in term of online store development utilizing Magento. According to the statistics of a Magneto development company in the USA, the platform is empowering more than 28% of online store sites. The Magento expert’s community comes with new plugins, modules, and themes so it is known top versatile community over others. Moreover, you can ask experts for any type of support as regards Magento CMS development for small to large businesses any time.
Magento is great e-commerce platform; in addition to the above-discussed features, the framework comprises lots of other specialties that should be recognized as regards CMS website development. Some of them are given here-
- Magento is a topmost Open-Source framework. It offers complete support in the free content itself and there are many places we have to give money.
- Magento makes available gorgeous designs and architecture for the e-commerce site page with numerous image displays and with SEO friendly URLs.
- When Magento is compared with other platforms, it proves itself a robust and much powerful one in different extensions and content features.
- Magento is great when it enhance customer experience through allowing catalogue browsing and product browsing to users/customers.
- The platform is integrated with multiple payment options and it is compatible with various browsers.
- Magento provides an option to test single page and multilayer navigation.
- Magento has a great market position and offers advanced multi-store capability form one admin panel. So, it is also a significant feature of this platform.
- Magento is open source so can be utilized by both customers and retailers.
- The framework is always ready to third-party integration. It facilitates online retailers to reduce the search time of product with higher flexibility.
- Visiting on Magento site customers can get easiness to make an order and purchase countless items and the online vendors can get support from its big community of experts.
If you are experimenting with this e-commerce trend, Magento could be the best option with full of functionalities and features. You have to understand all aspects when designing an absolute online store site based on CMS. So, Magento can offer all best possible aspects required to create a robust online store site. Hope, the above-mentioned points could be useful to prove Magento best CMS.